- Write the computer equivalent of the expressions shown in the picture.
- Is there an error in the following statement, if so, spot and rectify. - A High Level Language is translated because it is complicated
- Are the following statements true or false? Explain Why. "2.7182818" is a double precision data.
- Is the following statement true or false? Explain Why. - A programming language translator has to be customized for the operating system
- Why do you need an ASCII code in computers?
- Why can we not define all numbers as double precision numbers? i.e. why have different numeric data types
After a long hiatus due to covid we finally got most activities on track. The Annual Day function is always a big deal for everyone at Abhinav. It has been a tradition my mother started that the Annual Day will be not a Teacher-managed event, but a Student Initiative. Since when I was a teenager, I was part of this and today 10 years after she passed, I still strive to make it work as she would have. After some hesitation, we began working in early January. I wanted to use an outside choreographer just so that teachers will not be burdened. (They are already struggling with post-covid learning difficulties) But then, an outside guy could never do justice to the Abhinav style of doing things. We always keep in mind that the cultural program should be enjoyable to everyone in the audience and at the same time should display as many of the diverse talents that our students have, as possible. It was a great relief that my G3 students came to the rescue. Almost all of std 9 and many of st
Post a Comment